Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Another Injeanious Idea, Not

Pajama jeans for men.  You know, those pajamas that look like jeans for the super-lazy-can't-be-bothered-to-button-my-pants crowd (as distinguished from the trendy jeggings bunch).  A version is now available for men.  Oy.

It took me years to get hubby out of the ubiquitous "dad jeans" and into "designer denim." He was attached to his cheap, baggy, faded Old Navy/Levis/Gap/Target/insert-name-here jeans.  Convincing him to part with more than $100+ for dark straight jeans that look great with a blazer, was an uphill battle.  And I won.  As long as they weren't too low, too tight, too straight, too distressed, button fly (as opposed to button with zipper) and really too expensive.  It was difficult but I found a pair or two.  He looked good.  Other wives noticed my success with envy.

With my kids, I've insisted that "pants must cover boxers and not hang below" and "pants cannot look like leggings." I guess I must add another for hubby:  pants must have button/snap/zipper.  Or they're not pants.







http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/slaves-to-fashion/2011/12/alert-your-dude-or-um-dont-paj.html

No comments:

Post a Comment